The team at the Sydney Eye Clinic believes that eye surgery should be made accessible to those who need it. As such, the clinic aims to keep the price as low as possible.
Laser eye surgery
Laser vision correction at the Sydney Eye Clinic starts from just $1,288 per eye.
All prospective laser eye surgery patients are offered a free consultation appointment. Following your consultation the team will discuss the best treatment options, including the cost.
The eye surgeons at the Sydney Eye Clinic are no-gap providers with all Health Funds. This means, you will not be charged any out-of-pocket costs if you have the highest level of private health insurance cover.
For the uninsured, the exact cost of cataract surgery will depend on the type of intraocular lens you have implanted.
All patients will have a thorough cataract assessment at which the details of the procedure will be discussed, including the cost of surgery.
PreLEX at the Sydney Eye Clinic starts from $4,000 per eye depending on the type of lenses your eye needs. For more information about the procedure, costs and payment options please contact us today.
Affordable and convenient payment options are available for laser, PreLEX and cataract surgery through MacCredit (specifically designed for patients having a medical treatment).
- Extended finance options to suit every budget
- Finance all or part of your procedure
- Over the phone transfer
Or simply apply online here.
Terms and Conditions:
- Finance provided by MacCredit – Credit Representative 372477 is authorised under Australian Credit License 389087
- Speak to MacCredit for a formal quote based on your circumstances and for the full terms and conditions
- A full credit and financial assessment will be completed by MacCredit prior to acceptance of any offer or product